Change in Registration Dates for Fall ’12 & Winter ’13
There’s been a change in registration for the Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 terms.
Registration will now start:
- Tuesday, June 5th for Seniors (completed 90+ credits at the time of registration)
- Wednesday, June 6th for all other ADEP students (students with less than 90 credits at the time of registration)
Please note that you will be able to register for both terms simultaneously.
Troubles Registering Via Web Advisor? Please make sure of the following when encountering issues registering via Web Advisor:
- All course pre-requistes have been satisfied.
- Be sure to select “ADEP Undergraduate” for academic level and select the “Term” of registration carefully (i.e. Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring). Note: ADEP runs on “Terms” whereas the traditional undergraduate program runs on “Semesters”
- Read the message all the way through when you get a notice of unsuccessful registration and contact the office the hold is coming from. (i.e. Business Office Hold-contact the Business Office to clear the hold and proceed with registration)
If you have questions, please contact the ADEP office at (805) 493-3543 or email your Academic Advisor.