Elaine Whittington Memorial Scholarship Fund
Business Administration / Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management Program 2014
To promote the study, development, and application of purchasing management, supply chain management, and materials management. Including improved procurement or purchasing methods and practices and all matters relating to the foregoing (hereinafter referred to as the “Supply Chain and Materials Management Profession”)
The scholarship is:
- An appreciable benefit that can be made available to the members of our affiliate and general public within the framework of our by-laws.
- Provides the board an opportunity to promote our affiliate and the Supply Chain Profession at the local level. This is part of the charter of the Officers & Directors of NAPM-SFV
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Major in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similarly related field of study at an accredited four year college, within Southern California
- Must have a major GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must be in college and enrolled for next semester or a senior in High School who is enrolled in an accredited four year college.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Must be an active member of one on-campus organization.
- Must have demonstrated contributions to the college or the community.
For more information please read the following documents:
(click on images to enlarge)