Dr. Chien will interview Julie Fortin, CFP®, FBS®, CeFT®, on “How Can Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) Be Integrated Into Financial Planning?” on March 11, 2021, at 11 am PST
Financial planning is not just about increasing and safeguarding the client’s wealth but also their overall well-being. In this session, we will discuss the following questions:
- What is Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)?
- Why can integrating Interpersonal Neurobiology into the financial planning approach improve the client’s overall net worth and quality of life?
- How to integrate IPNB techniques into the financial planning process?
- When planners sense the client’s stress, what are the steps the planner can follow to change the narrative?
- What is attunement: knowing oneself and others?
- How to integrate IPNB into the financial planning business model?
Register now, and you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. This is a webinar you won’t want to miss!
About JULIE FORTIN, CFP®, FBS®, CeFT®
Julie Fortin, CFP®, FBS®, CeFT®, is a Partner and Wealth Manager at Northstar Financial Planning, a women-owned, holistic, financial planning firm dedicated to enriching the lives of women and couples by helping them use their money to achieve their life, family, and legacy goals. Julie holds an MS in Finance degree from Suffolk University and a graduate certificate in Financial Psychology and Behavioral Finance from Creighton University. She is a Certified Financial Planner professional®, a Certified Financial Behavior Specialist®, and a Certified Financial Transitionist®. She has been quoted in publications including the New York Times and Nerdwallet and published in the Journal of Financial Planning. Julie volunteers with the programs Junior Achievement and Invest in Girls. She serves on the board of the Financial Therapy Association.
Fortin, J., Jansen, M., & Klontz, B. T. (2020). Integrating interpersonal neurobiology into financial planning: practical applications to facilitate well-being. Journal of Financial Planning, 33(5), 46–47. https://callutheran.on.worldcat.org/oclc/8596609674